2 NIGHTS – FRIDAY 5TH TO SUNDAY 7TH JULY
LE TOUQUET WEEKEND
Join us for a relaxed weekend in France, enjoying fabulous food, great driving and the company of a small group of other Ferrari owners.
• A group of 24 guests in 12 Ferrari
• First-class accommodation and gourmet cuisine
• Meticulously planned itinerary and route, with turn-by-turn directions
• Leave home on Friday morning, back by around 6:00pm on Sunday
FRIDAY 5TH JULY
Your weekend starts in style with brunch at Eastwell Manor in Kent. The flag will drop at 2:00pm, and it’s then a short drive to the Channel Tunnel for our Eurotunnel crossing to Calais.
• 90 minute scenic drive through the forests of Marais
• 6.00pm arrival at La Chartreuse du Val St Esprit, a stunning châteaux hotel near Béthune
• Drinks under the trees in the garden followed by a 4-courses in the Robert II gourmet restaurant
SATURDAY 6TH JULY
After a leisurely breakfast we will set off on a scenic route south across the farmlands and open plains of northern France, stopping en route for a lazy lunch in a traditional auberge near Amiens.
• After lunch it will be a brief blast to the sea, before we head north along the coast to Le Touquet-Paris-Plage
• Late afternoon arrival at The Westminster Hotel (a favourite with Brits since the Bentley Boys, Jack Barclay and other wealthy drivers escaped to Le Touquet from London for weekends of revelry and
• Stroll through town for some shopping and a drink or perhaps a walk on the beach
• Dinner at a nearby gastronomic restaurant
• After dinner there are several great bars in town, a nightclub and the casino
SUNDAY 7TH JULY
We will set off from Le Touquet and head north up the coast and back into the forests and farmlands of the Marais, before stopping for a final lunch at a fabulous seafood restaurant near Boulogne.
• After lunch it’s just a short drive to the Channel Tunnel
• Arrival back in the UK by around 4:30pm
We hope you can join us for what promises to be a fabulous weekend
The price to take part in GTO Engineering Le Touquet Weekend is £1,475 per person (based on two people sharing a room). This includes:
• Return Eurotunnel Flexiplus crossing (fast check-in, flexible tickets)
• 2 nights luxury accommodation with breakfast
• Lunch on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
• Gourmet dinner with wine on Friday and Saturday evening
• Turn-by-turn directions on a pre-planned route
• Pre-start night at Eastwell Manor, Kent on the Thursday – please ask us for rates
• Additional night at the Westminster Hotel, Le Touquet – please ask us for rates
• Separate rooms for driver & co-driver - £625
Just 12 places are available for this event. To reserve your place now, please click here and fill out our online entry form.
For further details, please call Lisa Willoughby at V Management on 01635 867705
or email email@example.com.